Friday, April 20, 2012

MacBook Pro Quick Tip: Display Calibration - by TechAtom.com

MacBook Pro Quick Tip: Display Calibration - by TechAtom.com Tube. Duration : 3.28 Mins.


NOTE: techatom.com is not up yet. I hope to have it up soon and when I do get it up I will host high quality quicktime versions of all my videos. ------------ ALSO NOTE: In this video you will not be able to see the color differences when I am calibrating the display. Also the display may start to turn goofy colors when you are calibrating but don't worry-just focus on the apple logo and go through all of the steps. ------------ I'm new to screencasting/youtube so suggestions are more than welcome. ------------ If you have anything to say leave me a comment.

Keywords: apple, mac, macbook, pro, display, calibration, led, santa, rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com